Turn your love of sports into a career.
Students become familiar with sports marketing, public relations, mass media, and technology, and gain proficiency in market analysis, budget preparation, and business management.
B.S. in Sport Management Program
Specialized tracks include sports marketing and business and sport and media with communications.
- Practicum experiences and field work are required to complete the program.
- This program does not lead to teacher certification.
» View the B.S. in Sport Management plan of study
M.S. in Sport Management Programs
With the assistance of an adviser, graduate students tailor the sport management and business electives to target their desirable career goals.
Courses enhance the learning experiences by introducing individuals to an array of contemporary sport practitioner strategies, issues, and knowledge base. With their extensive experience in a wide range of areas relating to sport industry, the faculty is able to offer students the additional perspective of firsthand knowledge.
The sport management program is designed to enable students to:
- become familiar with sport marketing, public relations, mass media, and technology
- gain proficiency in market analysis, budget preparation, and business management
- plan a sport management career
- network in the field of sport management
» View the M.S. in Sport Management plan of study
» View the Online M.S. in Sport Management
» View the Sport Based Youth Development plan of study for the M.S. in Sport Management
For further information, please contact:
Office of University Admissions
p – 800.ADELPHI
» Request Information
» Apply Now